Wednesday, June 14, 2017

These #E32017 Trailers are Awesome!


It's funny how things change. When I was younger, I used to get so mad at my brother for hogging the TV playing video games. I could never understand how anyone could spend hours playing a game.

Now I do.

Now, my brother and I have deep conversations about Pokemon.

I come home after work, open YouTube and catch up on E3 2017. I've played PlayStation games but I only own a Nintendo 3DS. My financial situation has been tragic a while. Also, I probably wouldn't do anything else if I got the consoles I wanted. Yes, consoles as in more than one. I'm already kinda addicted to Fire Emblem: Heroes. There's a new Pokemon game coming out for the 3DS. That's definitely gonna take up most of my bandwidth.

I really, really want the Switch.

I got a little sidetracked. The trailers from E3 got me hyped. They have better musical scores than most movie trailers. It was difficult picking a couple of trailers I liked. I didn't want this post to be too long so here are five:

The Evil Within 2
I love this trailer. It's so trippy.




Hidden Agenda
I'd get a PlayStation just for this. I really enjoyed Until Dawn.



Detroit: Become Human
My goodness, this trailer's intense and emotional.


Skyrim
Nintendo stepped up their game.



The Inpatient
This looks so creepy.



Are you watching E3? What's your favorite trailer. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...