- Job hunting. I'm unemployed once again. Deja vu. This was at the top of my list last year.
- Step-up my social media game. I'm planning to self-publish my first book early 2014and need to keep developing my brand and author platform.
- Find a graphic designer to create my book cover and promotional images. I'm really looking forward to this one.
- Have graphic designer create my book trailer. Another thing I'm looking forward to. I want it to be animation which is the only reason I'm not doing it myself.
- Hire a professional editor to gut my book. For some reason, I'm hoping the editor thoroughly rips into to. I want my book to glisten.
There are others but those are the big ones.
What's your plan for the new year? How will you be ringing in 2013? I'll be watching the ball drop...on TV. I may live in NY but there isn't enough money in the world to get me into Time Square on New Years eve.